Sunday 17 May 2009

New Paintings





I've been working on some new paintings to offer as prints in my Etsy shop. I plan on keeping some of my originals for Izzy for when she's older, she's 4 now.

She loves, loves, loves arts and crafts, she's so gorgeous, and I'd love for her to continue with her wonderful creations as she grows up. I really must show you what she has created recently (that's another post all on it's own) :o)
My prints are on gorgeous glossy Epson photo paper, and the images are so rich and vibrant, and some even look better than the original lol xxx

4 comments:

  1. Very cute prints! The middle one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda, thanks for your comment, I think my favourite is the one in the middle too. I like the subtle colours on this one and her eyes too :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I LOVE the last one! The beautiful red-haired girl. She is soooo gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Ginny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the last one!!

    ReplyDelete