Friday 12 February 2010

Valentines Owl


Yes it's that time of year again, LOVE IS IN THE AIR... don't they say?? Well with that in mind today I created the cute little owl that you see here... He is the design for my Husbands Valentine Card. I have a big thing for Owls, in an arts and crafts way, the real creatures are pretty fabulous too of course :o) I painted this Owl especially for my hubby but I'll soon be offering prints of him in my Etsy store.


This weekend we have a kids party to attend, it's in our local kids indoor play area and my little girl loves going there so that should be fun. And on Valentines Day itself... I fear a day in with the house work is on the cards, lol, unless my un-romantic husband desides to shock me and take me out some where... hee hee, that's the best joke of 2010 up to now!! ;O)

Either way, I hope you guys have a sweet Valentines Day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment