Sunday 23 August 2009

The Travelling Painting project











I have finally finished my work on the travelling painting project. I have added my slide show to Youtube but here are a few piccies to show you the 'before and after' painting... The top photo shows how the painting looked when it arrived at my house. A number of artists had already worked on the canvas, and I began my work just to the left of the cute little kitty cat. I added a cute little house and some much needed PINK lol.
My Youtube videos can be watched by searching under sweetisobella in the youtube search box.
If you're interested in taking part in the Travelling Painting Project then please check out my video as the info. is there, you just need to send in a I WANT IT video to Daligoddess2006 and then you will be in line to participate :o) ...go on... you know you want to :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment